I feel that Chocolate Ganache is the most beautiful frosting option when you are in a hurry but you want to give your cake a rich look.It is not only a quick option but also needs just 3 ingredients to prepare it.So here I am sharing my no fail chocolate ganache recipe.I have used white chocolate here but you can use dark chocolate also as per requirement. In fact dark chocolate ganache looks more rich and glossy then white but white gives you a classy look for your cake.
The recipe which I am sharing is meant for Layer cake filling and thick glaze and that is reason my chocolate and cream ratio is 1:1.But in case if you making Chocolate truffles , then your ration should be 2:1, two parts chocolate to one part cream or if you want to make Soft icing and pour-able glaze; then your ratio should be 1:2, one part chocolate to two parts cream.
RECIPE:White Chocolate Ganache
Prep Time:10 Minutes Cooking Time:5 Minutes
- 1 Cup Chopped White Chocolate
- 1 Cup Amul Cream
- 2-3 Cubes of Amul Butter
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces so that it easily melts into the cream.
- Take the cream in a sauce pan and let it boil but keep stirring so that it does not gets burned.
- Once the cream reaches the boiling point, switch off the stove.
- Put the chopped chocolate pieces into the warm cream and leave it undisturbed for one minute.Let the chocolate melt into the cream on its own.
- After waiting for a minute, stir the cream and chocolate mixture and let the chocolate completely dissolve into the cream.
- In end, add the butter cubes which will give a beautiful shine to your ganache.
- Let it rest for a while and then you it use for covering you cake with the glossy ganache.If in case you want to use for frosting then leave it in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.