Thai cuisine is my latest crush and the funny part is that I never thought I will cook a Thai recipe.I always had a perception that Thai is mostly bland but I was so wrong.Anyways so today I am sharing this spicy Thai noodles combined with zucchinis and if you are having kids at home then I guess it is easiest way of feeding them zucchini.
I have used yellow and green zucchini but you can even add pepper, mushrooms or tofu as per your liking and you are good to go.BTW I have cooked and experimented with lots of recipes in the last couple of days and I am dyeing to post all of them so keep watching more food coming your way !
RECIPE:Spicy Thai Noodles
Prep Time:15 Minutes Cooking Time:15 Minutes Inspiration:Baker by Nature
- Flat Noodles
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Yellow Zucchini, Cut into half moon shapes
- 1 Green Zucchini, Cut into half moon shapes
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves, minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon Red pepper Flakes
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 1/2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger,grated
- Salt as per taste
- Take a large pot filled with water and add oil and salt to it.Bring it to boil and then add noodles and cook as per instructions given on the packet.
- Take a small bowl and add sriracha sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger and mix everything properly.
- Take a non stick pan and melt the butter over low heat.Add crushed red pepper and stir it lightly.
- Add the beaten eggs to the pan and whisk it properly.Stir slowly and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Once the eggs are done, then keep them aside in a different plate.
- Now add 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil to pan and heat it up.Add zucchini to the pan and stir fry until it is just charred.
- Add garlic to zucchinis and cook for another minute.
- Add drained noodles, eggs , sauce mixture to the pan and turn the heat to medium low.
- Stir till the time , noodles and veggies are coated with the sauce mixture.
- Serve it hot and garnish it with cilantro and lemon wedges.
Note:You can also add chicken or shrimp as per your liking