Hello folks ! I am not keeping well since last two days and continuous news of dengue is making me scared.Anyhow, my love for food is over and above everything so here I am sharing my spaghetti recipe full of nutrients,packed with flavors.What I love about this recipe is that it maintains the freshness of vegetables.Combination of spaghetti and lightly sauted vegetables gives this dish a very beautiful texture.The best part is that this dish is really light on stomach and if you are looking at healthy lunch or dinner options then you should definitely try this.
RECIPE:Vegetarian Spaghetti with Chicken Sausages & Asparagus on the Side
Serving:2 Prep Time:15 Minutes Cooking Time:15 Minutes
- 2 Cups Cooked Spaghetti
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Medium Onion
- 6-10 Broccoli Florets(Blanched)
- 2 Chicken Sausages
- 6 Asparagus Stems
- 1 Small Cube Butter
- 1 Tblsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Tblsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1/2 Tblsp White Vinegar
- 2 Tblsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt as per Taste
- Dice the onion and bell peppers in small squares.Dice chicken sausages in small circles.
- Lightly saute diced onion, bell pepper and broccoli in olive oil for 1 minute and keep it aside.
- Saute dices chicken sausages in olive oil for 3 to 4 minutes to gives it a little bit smoky flavor.Keep it aside.
- For cooking the asparagus,take a pan and melt the butter into it and saute the asparagus stems into it.Add 1/2 Tsp black pepper powder and salt into it.Mix it properly and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and use 1 Tblsp olive oil for cooking the spaghetti.Saute the spaghetti for 1 minute.Add vinegar,black pepper powder,red chili flakes,salt and let it cook for another minute.Add vegetables in the end and let everything cook together for 1 more minute.
- Serve the hot spaghetti with smoky chicken sausages & buttery asparagus on the side.Enjoy your meal.
Note:You can avoid chicken sausages if you are a vegetarian.