So here comes our second guest post from Suparna. Her previous post on Classic Red Velvet Cupcakes has been a huge hit and everyone totally loved it.Now she is back with another superb recipe, a marble cake.This cake is not only super quick and easy but it is also a treat for the eyes.
RECIPE: MARBLE CAKE
- 180 Gram Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Tablesppon Cocoa Powder
- Crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven for 10 Minutes,
- Beat 180 Gram butter with 3/4 cup sugar until smooth.
- Beat in 3 eggs to the butter mixture for few minutes until fluffy and pale in colour.
- Also add in 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Now fold in the dry mix to the batter (flour, baking powder,salt sieved together)
- If mixture is too thick add in 3tbs milk.
- Now put 3/4 batter in the cake tin lined with butter paper.
- Add Cocoa to remaining mixture,mix it and put it in cake tin and create marble effect using knife.
- Also top with crushed walnuts.
- Bake in 180 degrees preheated oven for 30 minutes.Check with a toothpick if the cake is baked properly.
You can check Suparna’s amazing Red Velvet Cupcakes here.