Hey guys..I am back after really really long time.I have cooked so many dishes in the last couple of days but I have been so much tied up at work that I was barely getting any time.Missed all of you a lot 🙁 But finally I have managed to come back and today I am sharing a really quick appetizer which gets disappeared in the blink of an eye.True Story !
This is a real quick recipe which is equally popular among the kids and adults and super easy to make.I have used chicken sausages but vegetarians can use sauted mushrooms , onions, cottage cheese,corn anything you like.
RECPIE:Chessy Zucchini Bites
Prep Time:10 Minutes Baking Time:10 Minutes
- Chicken Sausages
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili Flakes/Powder
- Preheat oven at 170 Degree Centigrade.
- Cuts small discs of zucchini.
- Spread on a non stick grilling pan and lightly grill the zucchini for few seconds from both sides.
- Line parchment paper on the baking tray but before that lightly brush the tray with cooking oil.Spread few drops oil over the parchment paper so that it does not gets stick to zucchini while baking.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the zucchini discs.
- Sprinkle the cheese over it.Add the sausages on the top.
- Sprinkle black pepper powder,salt and red chili flakes at the top.
- Bake at 170 Degree Centigrade for 10 minutes.Serve it hot and it will disappear within few seconds.