Hey folks ! I am back after a long gap of two weeks.. got really caught up with work at office. So Delhi has started welcoming winters, air is a bit cold and days have become shorter and with the festivals round the corner..the whole atmosphere has become so beautiful.I love winters and wanted to welcome it with a bang so made a very tasty baked dish “Baked Vegetables & Chicken Sausages seasoned with Italian Herbs”.
I saw this recipe during my random recipe searches on internet and saw a blog with awesome recipes but unfortunately, I forgot its name.Baked baby potatoes is the most beautiful ingredient in this dish and just like my all other recipes this is also a quick one and perfect starter/appetizer for a get together with friends on a cold evening.The aroma of herbs is to die for and charred flavor of vegetables and sausages is just amazing. Vegetarians can avoid chicken sausages as vegetables are the core ingredient of this dish .Ahh ..I am craving for this once again and I am going to make it ..meanwhile you my dear friends can go through the recipe. 😀
RECIPE:Baked Vegetables & Chicken Sausages seasoned with Italian Herbs
Prep Time:15 Minutes Baking Time:40 Minutes
- 10 to 12 Baby Potatoes
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 Chicken Sausages
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1 Tsp Mixed Italian Herbs
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 Tsp Freshly Crushed Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven at 200 C .
- Cut the baby potatoes into two halves and dice capsicum , bell pepper and onion into small cubes.
- Slice the chicken sausages into 1 inch small circles.
- Line the baking dish with a lining paper and spray it cooking oil lightly.
- Take all the diced vegetables , chicken sausages in a bowl and pour olive oil, black pepper powder, red chilli flakes,mixed Italian herbs and salt.Mix everything properly.
- Put it in the oven and bake it for 40 minutes or till the potatoes becomes tender.
- After 40 minutes , serve it hot and garnish with spring onions.
TIP: You can sprinkle the herbs and spices once more after finishing the baking to make it more spicy.