I believe simple food always tastes best and if you do not believe me then think about those simple meals your mother cooked for you.Don’t you feel that no restaurant can not ever compete with the satisfaction you get from that home cooked meal.Although I occasionally indulge in cooking complex recipes but my first love will always be the simple homely meals which gives you a kind of warm and cozy feel.Today’s recipe is Baked Baby Corns in Schezwan Sauce which is my another attempt at creating a simple yet scrumptious dish.
This Baked Baby Corns in Schezwan Sauce is for perfect choice the picky little kid in the house and it can also double up as a party starter for your vegetarian friends. I feel that very often vegetarians/vegans are kinda ignored when it comes to a starter in any partner. I mean most of the time I have seen tandoori paneer, potato wedges, veg dim-sums , chips or some random fried dish as only starter for vegetarian/vegans. My hardcore non-vegetarian brother cialis 20mg also loved it so it is safe to say that this Baked Baby Corns in Schezwan Sauce can definitely become a hit in your next party.
Also this is super healthy coz it is baby born plus it is baked.. what more can you ask for.I have used Chings Schezwan sauce in this recipe but you are free to use any schezwan sauce available at your nearby store.Baking makes the baby corns soft and tender plus also gives it a bit of smoky saucy flavour. In-fact to tell you the the truth, I am not a very big fan of baby corns but this recipe totally nailed it.
We were talking about simplicity and this dish totally covers that point as it hardly takes half an hour of total cooking time and does not involves more than 5 ingredients.Most of the ingredients I have used here are easily available in your kitchen pantry.
20 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 10-12 Baby Corns
- 2 Tablespoon Schezwan Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Red Chili Flakes
- Preheat the oven at 150 C Degree.
- Take a big bowl and add Schezwan sauce,white vinegar, black pepper powder and red chili flakes and mix everything well.
- Now add washed babycorns into the bowl and make sure babycorns are well coated with sauce.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, put the baby corns into a baking tray and bake them for food 15 to 20 minutes.
- Time may vary with each oven so make sure that you check in between so that babycorns are not burned.
- Sprinkle some cilantro/coriander leaves before serving and enjoy !